Ok so it was 20/11/10
I went out to Brunswick st with Pei Vern and her friends from Singapore and China. I took my camera with me so I can add more pictures to "Booney Capture the Moment" Album. Due to a Brazilian festival the buses from Lygon St weren't running so we had to walk. The unforgiving sun was blindingly hot and the masses of sweaty Brazilian men in the festival did not help.
We finally arrived at Brunswick st. The PV's friends went into and out of shops while PV and I linger around shooting photos of anything we can lay our eyes on (I need to sort through them first before posting, got too much shit there). At the same time I was working on my ability to wait for women when they're shopping (For my future girlfriend, that I probably will not have).
After shooting enought shit and the girls exhausted all of the shops on the st we decided to have an icecream to complement this ridiculously hot day, so we set off for Freddos! I have two scoops of Nuttella and Tiramisu. I don't remember what PV had...
The evening was slightly more eventful!!!
Michelle was leaving for Indonesia so we had our goodbyes
And Steph joined in on the action
After all the goodbyes and the boohoos Roland invited me to join him, PV and her friends for dinner at a joint called "Shoya". They said it was in an alley way so I was like "ehhh.... ok"
And then I found out that it was next to this "Average" noodle house called "Flower Drum" so I thought "meh.."
And this is me
Eating oysters in some fancy dish. Take note that I was wearing my free Fitness First T-shirt. Only half way throught the evening did I notice that I dress like a Hobo compared to the rest of the people.
This is my having an orgasm at the table after having some Ottoro *o*
Overall a cheap night in an alley way restaurant ended up costing my $190, which I haven't paid back yet Muhahahahaha
Feeling broke Roland and I started heading home for the night to chill and fix my computer to play some TQ!!
Here's Roland Teaching Pei Vern how to put make up on :P
Back At College
We all went to hang out at Roland's room, Steph and Mugi came in to join us.
Sexy Steph
Mugi Packing some Fudge, from Wan Ning's birthday
Thanks for reading, next episode, "The Epic Brunch" Stay tuned for more form Booney!!
Having looked at the pic, I'm really wondering what Roland is doing?
ReplyDelete